Conference on Information-Theoretic Cryptography (ITC)
In Cooperation With
June 17-19, 2020
Covid19 Update: conference will be online in virtual format
The first Information-Theoretic Cryptography (ITC) conference will take place on June 17-19, 2020. ITC is a new conference dedicated to all information-theoretic aspects of cryptography, broadly defined. See the charter for more information.
Covid19 Update: Due to the ongoing spread of COVID-19 and consequent restrictions on
travel, ITC 2020 will move online, to an entirely virtual format.
Details will be announced in May. However, we are happy to announce a
- There will be a live online program via Zoom. This will consist of two components:
- Accepted paper sessions: Authors of accepted papers give brief (5-8 minute) presentations of their work followed by a moderated discussion with questions from the virtual audience.
- Invited talks: We have 6 invited talks representing some of the greatest hits results in information-theoretic cryptography from the last few years.
- Each accepted paper will also have a longer pre-recorded talk that will be made available online prior to the conference start. The talk will contain 20-25 minute self-contained overview of the main results an ideas of the work, optionally followed by a longer technical deep dive.
- Thanks to generous sponsorship from Microsoft, virtual
attendance will be entirely free! Registration will be required, and information on how to register will be up shortly.
We look forward to seeing you online in June!
Program coming soon. See list of accepted papers